Calling on artists from current students and staff of Maynooth University and St. Patrick’s College Maynooth
Maynooth University Library in conjunction with Maynooth Students’ Union invite artists from current students and staff of Maynooth University and St. Patrick’s College to submit their artwork for an exhibition which will run in the Library Foyer from Tuesday 6 February until Thursday 15 February.
Maynooth University Art Committee, Maynooth Students’ Union and the University Library will award vouchers for two commended works, a voucher for a work voted the most popular by students and staff of the University and there will be a draw for a lucky voter.
Artworks, safely wrapped, clearly labelled and ready to hang should be submitted to the Library for the attention of Susan Durack no later than Thursday 1 February 2018.
Guidelines and further information
- Artworks are to be signed, framed or made ready for display.
- Please email details of artwork indicating name and email of artist, title of piece, medium and selling price if applicable. If not for sale, indicate NFS.
- Please also include the above details on a card/label attached to the artwork.
- Two works per individual are permitted.
- A catalogue will be produced.
- There will be a short prize giving event (date to be confirmed).
- Artworks will be available for collection immediately after the exhibition from 4.30pm to 5.30pm. Please ensure prompt collection.
Contact: Susan Durack, Maynooth University Library – Susan.Durack@mu.ie